Time for Kids: Tornadoes!
Please select three (3) of the activities listed below for your homework this week.
1. Pyramid Words for ALL spelling words
2. Use 10 words of your choice in complex sentences.
3. Write a narrative story using at least 15 of your spelling words.
4. Make a crossword puzzle using at least 20 of your spelling words. You may use contextual sentences OR short definitions as your clues.
5. Make up a rap style song to help practice spelling your words. Be creative!
6. Write each word ten (10) times each in cursive.
7. Make up a poem using at least 10 of your words.
8. Enter your spelling words into "Spelling City" and do one practice activity on the website. (Write "Spelling City" beside the word spelling in your agenda book, and get parent's signature beside it to indicate the work was done.
9. Create a word search using all your spelling words.
10. Have your parent or another adult call out your spelling words to you. (Have parent initial in agenda book, indicating this was done.)
11. Learn to correctly sign or fingerspell each spelling word. (Have a classmate initial in your agenda book this was done.